City, State, or Federal Elections are held in City Hall.
School Board elections are held at the Ray School.



How do I register to vote?
North Dakota does not have voter registration. When you arrive at City Hall or Ray Public School for the election, you show your identification and they will verify you are eligible to vote in Ray. Please bring your identification with you.
How do I vote absentee?
Contact the Williams County Auditor's Office

Williams County Courthouse, Ground Floor
205 East Broadway
PO Box 2047
Williston, ND   58802-2047
Phone: (701) 577-4500
Fax: (701) 577-4510

Contact Us

Absentee Ballot Applications and instructions can also be printed from the ND Secretary of State's Website.
Where do I vote?
School Board Elections are held at the Ray Public School

All other elections are held at City Hall in the Commission Room